Monday, September 17, 2012

Jared Day Mission Statement


"My desire is to transform the lives of every person I come in contact with, whether that be through a personal word of encouragement, something I write, or something I say from stage.  The purpose of my life is to inspire and uplift individuals to see themselves as they really are, unhindered by past experiences, and negative influences.  Human beings are unlimited, untapped potential and I want to help them to see themselves that way.  My desire is to help them to reach their full potential through my own personal experiences of overcoming adversity.  Everything that has happened to me in my life has given me a burning desire to empower the world, while advocating on behalf of those who have been told by life that they are not good enough.  I want to assure them, through my own example, that they are.  While my focus is on inspiring, encouraging and empowering children, I am an advocate for any human being, no matter their age." - Jared Day


YesICanNow Facebook group: http://bit.ly/YICNfb 
Acting Website: JaredDay.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment